FID IHC-SC - Integration and Discussion Forum on Human-Computer Interaction and Collaborative Systems
Researchers are invited to submit proposals for the Human-Computer Interaction and Collaborative Systems Forum (FID IHC-SC) to be held in conjunction with the Brazilian Symposium on Human Factors in Computer Systems (IHC 2018). The purpose of FID IHC-SC is to provide a forum for exchanging ideas, and discussing ways of strengthening partnerships and building new bridges between researchers of these two HCI and CS areas.
- Identifying and promoting visibility of researchers and research groups interested in research topics involving HCI and CS.
Identifying the main interest research topics involving HCI and CS.
- Identifying opportunities and challenges concerning SC-HCI partnerships.
Format and selection
Interested researchers must submit through JEMS System an extended abstract in PDF, up to three pages long, in the full paper format of
ACM SIGCHI papers (2015). The abstract must include:
- Authors name and affiliation;
- Research topic presentation and its context;
- Goals and relevance;
- Intersections between HCI and CS
Submissions will be evaluated by the program committee to certify and verify their relevance to the Forum. All accepted abstracts will be published in the IHC2018 extended proceedings.
At least one of the authors must register to IHC 2018 and present his/her work at a collective and interactive exhibition session. The poster must follow the A0 size; it will be presented to all IHC2018 participants in an exclusive session. Additionally, the accepted work will have 15 minutes for oral presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Deadline: August 05, 2018 July 12, 2018 June 25, 2018
- Notification: August 17, 2018 July 30, 2018
- Camera Ready: August 27, 2018 August 20, 2018
- Carla Leitão (PUC-Rio): email@example.com
- Thaís Castro (UFAM): firstname.lastname@example.org