|Categories||Up to 08/20||Up to 09/10||Up to 10/10||Up to 10/26|
|Undergrad||SBC or ACM member||R$ 80,00||R$ 110,00||R$ 130,00||R$ 140,00|
|combo (registration + SBC membership)||R$ 100,00||R$ 130,00||R$ 150,00||R$ 160,00|
|non-member||R$ 110,00||R$ 141,00||R$ 163,00||R$ 174,00|
|Graduate||SBC or ACM member||R$ 225,00||R$ 300,00||R$ 350,00||R$ 370,00|
|combo (registration + SBC membership)||R$ 305,00||R$ 380,00||R$ 430,00||R$ 450,00|
|non-member||R$ 335,00||R$ 410,00||R$ 465,00||R$ 487,00|
|Professional||SBC or ACM member||R$ 420,00||R$ 450,00||R$ 470,00||R$ 500,00|
|combo (registration + SBC membership)||R$ 630,00||R$ 660,00||R$ 680,00||R$ 710,00|
|non-member||R$ 672,00||R$ 705,00||R$ 727,00||R$ 760,00|
|Extras||Up to 08/20||Up to 09/10||Up to 10/10||Up to 10/26|
|Only workshop or short courses on Monday (each)||R$ 60,00||R$ 60,00||R$ 60,00||R$ 60,00|
|Only workshop or short courses on Monday (conference not included)||R$ 60,00||R$ 60,00|
|Professional||Only workshop or short courses on Monday (each)||R$ 110,00||R$ 110,00||R$ 110,00||R$ 110,00|
|Only workshop or short courses on Monday (conference not included)||R$ 110,00||R$ 110,00|
|Inscrições para assistir apenas as palestras
(Victoria Bellotti, Kristina Höök e Virgílio Almeida)
|Uma palestra||R$ 60,00|
|Pacote com duas palestras||R$ 110,00|
|Pacotes com três palestras||R$ 140,00|
|Extras||Up to 09/30||Up to 10/23|
|Social dinner (either for people registered in the event or guests)||R$ 100,00|
|Extra publication in the ACM proceedings (each)||R$ 80,00||-|
Categories: the fees are different for students, professionals, SBC or ACM members or not (for ACM members it is mandatory to present a membership proof). SBC offers promotional values to non-members who wish to include the annual membership to the registration.
Workshops and short courses: the fees are additional to the main event registration. Participants of pre-event workshops or short courses on Monday only may take advantage of the extra event registration only.
Publication: the authors must register in any category of registration until 09/30/2018. Each publication must have a paid registration or the author can pay for an extra publication.
Extra publication: authors of more than one paper in the full or short papers categories may benefit from paying an extra for additional publication in the ACM proceedings instead of an additional registration.
Cancellation policy: The deadline to cancel a paid registration is 10/15/2018 and the maximum amount to be reimbursed will be 80%, the remaining 20% will cover the administrative costs of registration. Cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.